Monday, November 8, 2010

Review and Free Printables!

I was given the opportunity to review this United States Trivia Pack of 50 printable games!United States Trivia Pack from Python-Printable-Games.com.  I was eager to check this out b/c my oldest child LOVES trivia.  Yes, she's my little braniac who loves to learn and I knew this would be right down her alley.  AND they just happen to be studying NC facts right now AND we will be traveling from NC to FL soon.  So...I thought it would be a fun little family thing to help pass the time on our trip if we had the trivia cards from each state we would travel through.  Well, Number One has already been studying the questions and answers.  I can already foresee that she will be quizzing us the entire trip, and relishing in the fact the she knows all the answers.  I think I better start studying! 

The trivia pack contains a page of interesting questions for all 50 states (and an answer page for each - this is a good thing - otherwise, my 9 y/o would think I'm really dumb. She's already getting to that age where she thinks adults are pretty stupid anyway.)  All you have to do is download each state and print them out.  Pretty simple.  The website description is...

"The United States Trivia Pack has 50 printable trivia games, suitable for teen-adult players.  Each game contains 15 trivia questions and answers about a state of the Union, including funny laws and customs, geographical features, state trees, flowers and slogans, tourist attractions, historical highlights, famous people, Presidents and much, much more!"

Python Printable Games also has a bunch of FREE printables!  My favorite being the 1980's Music Trivia!!  How fun is that?!  Ok, so I'm a product of the 80's and still a little stuck in the era.  I use to rock the big hair.  This would be a great time to insert a pic from high school....but I'm SO not going to do it. 

So, bottom line, we enjoyed the United States Trivia Pack and I appreciate the opportunity to do the review.  It's a great learning tool, formatted in a fun way.  If you enjoy trivia, you will like what Python Printable Games has to offer.



[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

1 comment:

  1. I've seen some of your high school pics and they are AWESOME. You were totally hardcore 80s.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...