Yep, the Green Monster is back.
I pulled out every fruit I had (blueberries, strawberries, cranberries, 1/2 banana-I didn't want to actually taste the banana :P), mixed it with some blueberry greek yogurt, a huge handful of spinach, a packet of Ola Loa vitamin powder - just for good measure and a little skim milk. Mixed it up....
Drank it up...it was thick, like a milkshake.
Like what I did with my name up there? Cute huh?!
I added a little sugar and gave Mr. Two some as well. Told him it was blueberry icecream.
And he ate it.
I know, I'm shocked as well.
And don't worry, you can't overdose on Vitamin C.
It's a water soluble vitamin and what your body doesn't need is excreted. Yes, I'm talking about urine.
This is not true for all vitamins, fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E, K) can build up to toxic levels in the body. FYI.
At least I've spared you the details of all the mucous being produced around here. ew.
I hope everyone else is well. If not, go make yourself a Green Monster. Or go make one anyway, just to be on the safe side. There are SO many germs floating around!!
If you didn't see yesterday's post, go check out my giveaway for a prize pack of assorted Sahale Snacks! They are awesome! (and healthy!) Enter here.