Friday, March 30, 2012

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Oh yeah...I went there.  Mo' chocolate!  These were the cupcakes I made for my daughter's Angry Birds birthday party.
A chocolate cupcake, stuffed with chocolate chip cookie dough!
And it's all egg-free, so my youngest was able to eat the same thing as everyone else.

I made some with cookie dough and some without, thinking everyone may not want a cupcake stuffed with cookie dough.  Hello?!  What was I thinking?  Of course, almost all the kids wanted the cookie dough ones!

For the recipe, head over to FaveHealthyRecipes!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to start trying all your eggless recipes. Belly is allergic to eggs and soy, and peanuts. We are the proud new owners of EPIpen Jr. sigh....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...