Thursday, September 20, 2012

Everything, including the kitchen sink!

I know we just moved into our new house, but...it's not exactly new.  So I am already entertaining (read 'pinning') remodeling ideas.  One of the things I want is a NEW KITCHEN SINK!  The one I have now is sooo shallow, and I am constantly managing to spray/splash water all over everything.  Also, none of my larger pans fit in it well AND it fills up so fast that I feel like I constantly need to do dishes. Blech!  I mean seriously, I want a big sink that will hold lots of dishes, so they can sit there for a while ;)

In looking around, I have seen several farmhouse sinks that I like...also called the apron front sink.  I like how these are made, and there are so many style options to choose from.

Herbeau 4614
photo source
I like the idea of one large sink.  But I also like having a double sink. How cool is this copper one?
Native Trails CPS.74 Double Bowl Hammered Copper Farm / Apron Kitchen Sink
photo source

and I really like this one
photo source

But then I'm sure I would want new counter tops.  And then I would need new flooring.  And then the adjoining dining room would have to be updated to match...and then my husband might start having chest pains. Better take it slow :-)

Feel free to share your remodeling pins/ideas with me!  I need to post some pics of my kitchen and bath so y'all can help me out!  Just don't tell my husband about all my plans....


This is a sponsored post, however, all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I love an apron sink. Can't wait to see pics of the new place!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...