Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Favorites Round-Up

So guess what?! It's Fall y'all!  Ready or not, apples, pumpkins and latte weather is here.  I'm not sure where my summer went, but time to put away the iced coffee and beach umbrellas and pull out the jack-o-lantern's.  Since I am seeing so many Fall recipes on Pinterest, I thought it would be a good time to look back on the things I have made that will get me in the 'Fall spirit'!










Homemade Caramel (for caramel apples)



Wow, I think I have a thing for pumpkin!
Now that it is a little cooler, and I have bought my pumpkins and mums for the front porch, guess I will be whipping up some of these recipes.  Especially the pumpkin oatmeal!!

What are your favorite Fall foods?

2 comments:

  1. Ummm ummmm. I gotta try that apple butter!!!! I cant tell you a favorite... I have so many!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will def be trying those biscuits. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...